Tasks: Design Challenge, Web Design, UI/IX Design, Visual Design
This was a voluntary, non-commissioned design challenge I did for Terravion, an aerial imagery company for the agriculture industry. Their SaaS-based platform allows growers to have a literal up-to-date picture of all of their fields as well as synthetic maps and analysis.
22Terravion’s business model is solid and after digging through content, it’s clear that they are a leader in the field and have a number of compelling messaging, visuals, and content. However, the main site did not do its brand or product justice.
Key Issues identified:
- Dated/cluttered visuals plus look and feel
- Site was not responsive
- Key content got buried; certain content was hard to find
- Lacked key highlights and credibility builders.
- Main product UI at the time looked very dated
Tap or click to zoom:
My proposal exhibited the following:
- A more modern look and feel and cleaner layout
- Credibility builders such as featured case studies and customers are showcased right off the bat to highlight the impact of the product to their audience’s business.
- Utilized photos of real people/real customers to create more connection between the company and its customers
- Modern iconography
- An improved feature list, use case, and call to action section.
Email me at audie(dot)roldan(at)gmail(dot)com or connect with me via social media.