Tasks: Design Challenge, Web Design, Visual Design, UX Design
This was a design challenge I did back in August of 2018 for LiftIgniter that landed me a job as their contract UX Designer for their main product. LiftIgniter is a smart, real-time personalization platform that utilizes AI to help enterprises transform customer experiences, and presented directly to the founder of the company.
At first glance, LiftIgniter’s website was not entirely bad; However, it could use a facelift.
Key Issues identified:
- Dated visuals and iconography
- Navigation and content were cluttered and unintuitive
- Key content got buried; certain content was hard to find
- Compelling customer logos and case studies were buried.
Tap or click to zoom:
- A more modern UI with a more representative imagery
- Credibility builders added including a more prominent featured Case Study
- Used hot, glowing colors of orange and yellow that better represented the namesake.
- A featured news strip
- More concise copy and content
- A more defined call to action at the bottom of the page.
Email me at audie(dot)roldan(at)gmail(dot)com or connect with me via social media.