Tasks: Design Challenge, Web Design, UI/IX Design, Visual Design
Target: Capitol Track
This was a voluntary, non-commissioned design challenge I did for Capitol Track, a government sector SaaS company specializing in legislative bill trackingin the state of California.
Capitol Track’s website was not bad per se; It was relatively clean and responsive. However, it could use a facelift.
Key Issues identified:
- Dated visuals and iconography
- Navigation was not intuitive
- Key content got buried; certain content was hard to find
- Main product UI at the time looked very dated
- No preview of the actual product
Tap or click to zoom:
My proposal exhibited the following:
- A more modern UI with a more representative imagery
- Credibility builders added including stats and a featured Case Study
- Modern iconography & a serif font that is more representative of the sector.
- Better contrast over-all
- A preview of the actual product with a more modern UI concept.
- A more defined call to action at the bottom of the page.
Email me at audie(dot)roldan(at)gmail(dot)com or connect with me via social media.