Back in the summer of 2017, I was interviewed in an episode of Act-On’s Rethink Marketing Podcast, a podcast featuring interesting professionals who are rethinking how they approach modern marketing and more.
“The thing I like about design is that, I think, it has a tremendous impact on people and businesses whether you realize it or not. Users have very high expectations when it comes to design and usability. It will have an impact on your bottom line.”
Listen to the podcast to learn my design tips on:
- Using low-fidelity sketches vs high-fidelity mock ups during the initial design process
- Collaborate with project stakeholders
- Leaving your ego at the door
- Empathize with your audience
- Validate your designs through A/B testing
So what is an interactive designer? Well, at Act-On, I was in charge of the look and feel of our web properties, such as Act-On.com, as well as digital ads and so forth.
I have been working in design in the tech industry for years, combining my passion for technology with design. I’ve done it all from designing web pages, to ATM user interfaces, to healthcare apps and more.